Atlas Cx3 Sun
This product is rated 4.7 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 551 reviews.
- SJStian J.Verified BuyerReviewingTilden Cx3 SunI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoWorks fine outdoors in bright daylight
The fist days using these glasses outdoors at daytime i was mostly walking in my garden looking at my wifes beautiful flowers, and also walking in citys flower parks and art exhibitions. Flowers are just amazing to study and so more colorful, some of the flowers looks unreal, or like in cartoons. The next best thing was watching rainbows, and peoples skin color ( people look more alive, haha). I also tend to use them indoors, but i early noticed i need to buy the indoor glasses. These sunglasses enhances the red color spectrum alot, wich is great, but the sun filter i think tones down the light green colors abit too much, especially with lesser sunlight, and even more using them indoors. I hope and believe the indoor glasses resolves this.
Thanks to these glasses i am enjoying the nature, rainbows, and flowers and people much more. I realized that i have never seen purple correct, wich was shocking and very funny for me. Thank you so much Enchroma for making my life more colorful and joyful.
- AIArqalo I.Verified BuyerReviewingTilden Cx3 SunI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery nice
I like cx3 glasses
- MHMrs H.Verified BuyerReviewingTilden Cx3 SunI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFantastic gift
I was sceptical but my son was quite overwhelmed! Well made, and brilliantly packed and a lovely touch with all the colourful packaging and balloons!
Lovely stylish design too :)
- JBJay B.Verified BuyerReviewingCalifornia Cx3 SunI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSeeing vivid reds.
I am seeing shades of green and blue, while reds are much more vivid. I wear them on the golf course and do not lose the ball in the air as I used to. I also read putts much better. Enchroma says it can take 3 to 4 weeks to get the full effect, so I look forward to progress. Enchroma matched my prescription perfectly. Mine have a complicated tradition prescription correction as I have astigmatism in both eyes, nearsidedness (profound in the right eye) and, as I age, reading issues have developed.
- SStephVerified BuyerReviewingTilden Cx3 SunI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove them!
Love my new glasses! I bought a pair of the part sunglasses when enchroma first starts selling and the lasted until I lost them. They are super nice and amazing! I hope they will last just as long!!